Did you know that you can register your Kroger Plus shopper's card with the Kroger Community Rewards program so that each time it's scanned, the Kick It Forward Foundation will receive a percentage of the sale?
It's simple and completely free to sign up, and it doesn't impact your Fuel Points or other card benefits in the least! See instructions below! Don't want to be bothered with registering? That's cool. You can simply send your Kroger Plus Card number using the CONTACT link (above), and we'll take care of it for you.
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization (#86312) after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number (#86312) or "Kick It Forward" then select the organization from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must then swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.